[UNC Fellows 2015] Welcome to the Group

Gray Cassell GCassell at toknc.com
Wed Nov 18 14:03:16 EST 2015

Hello fellow Fellows.

As promised I created a listserv just for the group of people in the UNC SOG 2015 Cohort 2 Fellows program.

To send a message to everyone on the list, send an email to fellows at listserv.toknc.com<mailto:fellows at listserv.toknc.com>.

When you reply, it will go all people on the list.

I only added the 24 people in the group. I did not add Willow, Sue or Beth. Let me know if you want to include those folks.

I hope this is useful to everyone to keep in touch. Baby announcements (we have so many), bragging about your personal and professional achievements, questions about leadership, advice on how to handle something, your TOP FIVE, etc...

Please raise your hand if I left you off the list... I promise it was by mistake if I did that. :)

Gray Cassell, CGCIO
Chief Information Officer
Town of Kernersville, North Carolina, USA
Office: (336) 992-0406, Cell: (336) 414-1551

This email message, and any attachment(s) hereto, as well as any email message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered Public Record, and as such are subject to requests for review. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. The information contained in this email may be confidential and, in any event, is intended only for the use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. Thank you.