[UNC Fellows 2015] Thanks Gray

Kyle Jennings kjennings at maconnc.org
Wed Nov 18 14:37:10 EST 2015

Awesome! Thanks, Gray.  Hello everyone, I hope you all are having as much
fun back in the real world as I am!  I look forward to staying connected.

Kyle Jennings, REHS

Environmental Health Section Administrator

Macon County Public Health

1830 Lakeside Drive

Franklin, NC 28734

(828) 349-2491

 <http://www.maconnc.org/> www.maconnc.org

 <http://www.facebook.com/MaconPublicHealth>
www.facebook.com/MaconPublicHealth

cid:image001.png at 01D0B029.E22C0DB0

Accredited by the NC Local Health Department Accreditation Board

Pursuant to North Carolina General Statues Chapter 132, Public Records, this
electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail messages that may be sent in response to it may be
considered public record. Also, any information contained in this message
that may be considered "Confidential" will be withheld from any public
record requests. If this e-mail contains protected health information or
personal identifying information, you are hereby notified that any further
dissemination and/or distribution of this communication is strictly
the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you.