[UNC Fellows 2015] Speech Coaching

Gray Cassell GCassell at toknc.com
Fri Nov 20 13:04:41 EST 2015

My first draft of my vision presentation must have sounded something like this. :-)

-gray

https://www.facebook.com/1626076704335831/videos/1653873904889444/?

This email message, and any attachment(s) hereto, as well as any email message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered Public Record, and as such are subject to requests for review. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. The information contained in this email may be confidential and, in any event, is intended only for the use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. Thank you.