[UNC Fellows 2015] well, here you go

Turner, Carla CTurner at nhcgov.com
Mon Nov 23 11:22:53 EST 2015

Dear Mr. Smith,

My name is Carla Turner and I am the Personal Health Services Manager at the New Hanover County Health Department.  I just had the pleasure of completing the second and final week of Cohort 2 of the 2015 LGFCU Fellows:  Leading for Results, which took place at the UNC School of Government.  I cannot even begin to put into words the amazing gift that this experience has been.

I have never taken part in a program that kept me truly engaged for the entire time!  Each speaker was an expert in their field and the networking and team building that I was able to accomplish is invaluable.  I learned quite a bit about myself and my leadership and change styles.  I am walking away from this experience equipped with the tools to be a better leader and to have a significant impact on the provision of public health to my community.

Thank you so very much for your commitment to growing the public leaders of North Carolina.  Your belief in, and ongoing support of, this program have renewed my commitment to making the lives of all North Carolinians better and richer.

Thank you,

Carla Turner | Personal Health Services Manager

Health - Personal Health Services | New Hanover County

2029 South 17th Street

Wilmington, NC 28401

(910) 798-6559 p | (910) 341-4146 f