[UNC Fellows 2015] Babies?

Joseph Sloop sloopjb at forsyth.cc
Wed Jan 27 17:09:37 EST 2016

Great photo!

Joseph

*Joseph Sloop, *CGCIO, GISP

*Geographic Information Officer*

*MapForsyth*  | City-County Geographic Information Office

P.O. Box 757

Winston-Salem, NC 27102

*P* (336) 703-2303

*F* (336) 727-2369

sloopjb at mapforsyth.org
<https://webmail.forsyth.cc/owa/redir.aspx?C=081966dd3f5d404f9c48ef30694a5225&URL=mailto%3asloopjb%40mapforsyth.org>

 "Everything is related to everything else, but near things are more
related than distant things."  -- Waldo Tobler