[UNC Fellows 2015] Hello All a Quick Motivational Video from HPU President Dr. Nido R. Qubein

Gray Cassell GCassell at toknc.com
Mon Mar 6 11:14:11 EST 2017

Happy Monday everyone.

I haven't seen much traffic on the list lately, so I assume all the babies have been born and everyone is happy and buying lots things from diapers.com and yoyo.com and soap.com. :)

High Point University puts out a motivational message every day. Thought I would share today's message from their President.
"...view your life as in a constant state of improvement. Plan your actions purposely..."

https://youtu.be/VaJxDodnSyg

PS... Have you heard about smile.amazon.com? (Support your local non-profit organization when shopping on amazon.com.)

Gray Cassell, CGCIO
Chief Information Officer
Town of Kernersville, North Carolina, USA
Office: (336)992-0406, Cell: (336)414-1551

This email message, and any attachment(s) hereto, as well as any email message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered Public Record, and as such are subject to requests for review. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. The information contained in this email may be confidential and, in any event, is intended only for the use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. Thank you.