[UNC Fellows 2015] [EXT] Re: LGFCU Fellows Alumni Workshop: Register Now!

Trina McGee tmcgee at dss.co.lenoir.nc.us
Fri Nov 16 11:04:00 EST 2018

Preston,

Congratulations to you and your family on the new role. We will miss you!!!

Trina McGee

Trina McGee
Business Officer I
Lenoir County DSS

O: 252-559-6362
F: 252-559-6381

NOTICE:  *All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to
the North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and
disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.*

This message and any accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521, and contain
information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information
is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message and accompanying documents.

E-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the N. C.
Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized
State official. Unauthorized disclosure of juvenile, health, legally
privileged, or otherwise confidential information, including
confidentialinformation
related to an on-going State procurement effort, is prohibited by law.

immediately and  delete all records of this e-mail.