[Kernersville-PEN-List] December Agendas

Kernersville Public Email Notification pen-list at listserv.toknc.com
Fri Nov 20 15:34:09 EST 2009

The December Briefing (Nov. 23), Dec. 1st and Dec. 8th meeting agendas have been posted to the website and can be accessed directly from this link:  www.toknc.com/agenda<http://www.toknc.com/agenda>.

The spacing issue has not been resolved, therefore the website is set up as before with the agenda in adobe attached in the middle of the page and the packet items linked down the left side in Related Documents.  I have also created all three agendas on the internal server as we have the last two months.  You will be able to access those documents at the Briefing while connected to the Town's network.  We will continue to work with the website designer to resolve this issue.

Please note that Item #2 on the Board's Briefing Agenda for November 23rd is a very large document and will take a few minutes to load.

Have a great weekend!

Dale F. Martin, CMC
Town of Kernersville
PO Box 728
134 E. Mountain Street
Kernersville, NC 27285-0728
336-992-0404
336-996-4822
dmartin at toknc.com

This email message, and any attachment(s) hereto, as well as any email message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered Public Record, and as such are subject to requests for review. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. The information contained in this email may be confidential and, in any event, is intended only for the use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. Thank you.