[Kernersville Planning Board] FW: Legacy Award

Kernersville Planning Board List Serv planningboard at listserv.toknc.com
Fri Jan 24 14:39:01 EST 2014

FYI

From: Kelly Bennett [mailto:kellyb at cityofws.org]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 12:24 PM
To: Jeff Hatling; Curtis Swisher
Cc: Paul Norby
Subject: Legacy Award

Dear Jeff and Curtis,

We just wanted to thank and let you, the board of aldermen, and planning board know that the City-County Planning Department will soon be awarded the American Planning Association's Daniel Burnham Award<http://planning.org/awards/2014/#Excellence> for the Legacy 2030 plan. It's a big honor and we're so glad we had your help and that the town and planning board support the plan so fully.

Best regards,

Kelly B. Bennett, AICP
Planner, City/County Planning Board
Winston-Salem & Forsyth County, NC

100 E. First Street * P. O. Box 2511
Winston-Salem, NC 27102
direct line: 336-747-7062
fax: 336-748-3163

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF18FD.9F27EC60]

City of Winston-Salem
        ONE TEAM
Committed to Excellence
All e-mails including attachments sent to and from this address are subject to being released to the media and the public in accordance with the North Carolina Public Records Law.

This email message, and any attachment(s) hereto, as well as any email message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered Public Record, and as such are subject to requests for review. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. The information contained in this email may be confidential and, in any event, is intended only for the use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. Thank you.