[Kernersville-Recreation Event Announcement List] Etta Lea & Lawrence Pope Memorial Park Open House

Recreation Event Announcement List(REAL) real at listserv.toknc.com
Wed Jun 13 13:13:16 EDT 2018

Come out tomorrow evening to our Open House and let us know what you would like to see in our future park. We will offer a tethered hot air balloon ride to see the gift in its entirety and a dessert food truck as a sweet treat! Parking will be in the Lowe's Food Parking lot and we will shuttle you onto the property. We hope to see you there!

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D40318.4A842660]

This email message, and any attachment(s) hereto, as well as any email message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered Public Record, and as such are subject to requests for review. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. The information contained in this email may be confidential and, in any event, is intended only for the use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. Thank you.