[TRITLG] Public Information Request for System Configuration

Roberts, Rodney Rodney.Roberts at greensboro-nc.gov
Tue Apr 10 10:35:05 EDT 2018

Have you ever had a request for public information, in which the requester asked to view the configuration of your exchange server?  Server Configurations do not sound like public information to me, but I have not found anything in the General Statutes that protect this type of information.

Rodney Roberts, CGCIO
Deputy CIO, Infrastructure & Operations
The City of Greensboro
Phone: (336) 412-6158