[TRITLA] Important: Change of Location: Meeting on April 25th

Hemant Desai hdesai at guilfordcountync.gov
Wed Apr 11 16:51:36 EDT 2018

Good Afternoon Team,

Our Elections department has Early Voting training and it has been scheduled in the same conference room on the 25th where I had originally booked our meeting.

Due to this change, I had to move our meeting location to our DSS building. This actually happens to be a more convenient location in that we have ample free parking adjoining the building.

Below is the address for our meeting:

Guilford County DHHS
1203 Maple Street
Greensboro NC 27405
Room #: 124

Look forward to seeing you all on the 25th.

Thanks,

Hemant

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized county official. If you have received this communication in
error , please do not distribute it. Please notify the sender by E-mail
at the address shown and delete the original message.