[TRITLA] Overview and purpose of TRITLA

Tom Kureczka tomk at cityofws.org
Fri Apr 20 13:43:44 EDT 2018

Good afternoon folks,

One of the action items from our meeting last month in Greensboro was that I write a draft document that states the overview and purpose of TRITLA.  I have attached a draft version for your review and feedback.  We can discuss this as an agenda item in our meeting next week, and hopefully complete this and run with it for future marketing and information sharing.  As a reminder, we will be voting on the approval of our Bylaws at the June meeting.

I will be putting together an agenda for next week's meeting at Hemant's facility.  In addition to discussing the above mentioned document, Jane and Rodney will be sharing a summary and some takeaways from the Smart Gigabit Communities Conference that they attended last month in Kansas City.

Please let me know of other items and discussion topics that you would like to see on the April agenda for next week.

Thanks, Tom

Chief Information Officer
Information Systems
City of Winston-Salem
Ph: (336) 747-7005
Email: tomk at cityofws.org<mailto:tomk at cityofws.org>

City of Winston-Salem
        ONE TEAM
Committed to Excellence

All e-mails including attachments sent to and from this address are subject to being released to the media and the public in accordance with the North Carolina Public Records Law.