[TRITLA] TRITLA 4/25/2018 meeting

Hemant Desai hdesai at guilfordcountync.gov
Tue Apr 24 15:37:25 EDT 2018

Good Afternoon Team,

Just a quick reminder that our location for tomorrow's meeting at 2:30pm is at our Health and Human Services building at:

1203 Maple Street

Greensboro NC 27405

Room #124

If you are not able to make it in person, Conference Bridge 336-641-7011 will be available for call in.

Thanks,

Hemant

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized county official. If you have received this communication in
error , please do not distribute it. Please notify the sender by E-mail
at the address shown and delete the original message.