[TRITLA] TRITLA Update

Gray Cassell GCassell at toknc.com
Wed Aug 8 16:08:22 EDT 2018

As recommended by the attorney that I consulted with on the By-Laws, (he gave us his time and advice free of charge) the TRITLA should file for articles of incorporation to protect the officers of the association. There is a fee involved. I recently did two LLC's and that cost $140 each. I would expect INC to be similar. How do we fund this?

We should also register the group name (IMHO) in either Forsyth County or Guilford County as a business/organization. This typically costs $26. One would submit a form in person at Register of Deeds office. This time line for this after the INC is established go the INC is included in the name.

I have spent a small amount of money to register the TRITLG and subsequently TRITLA. I am not seeking reimbursement. Consider it a donation to the group.

Matias is working on a new format for the listserv and changing the name from TRITLG to TRITLA. He also has a bare bones website.

Let us add these to the next agenda for discussion if appropriate.

Gray Cassell
Chief Information Officer
Town of Kernersville
(336) 992-0406 Desk