[TRITLA] Question about remoting into a council meeting

Gary Koontz gary at forsyth.cc
Thu Aug 16 12:41:16 EDT 2018

Forsyth County Board of Commissioners adopted a remote meeting policy.  We
deliver the service through our broadcast system infrastructure.  We use a
NewTek TriCaster TC1 control system that integrates the various
audio/visual components.  It natively supports Skype for video, although at
this time all remote attendance has been audio only.

*Gary E. Koontz*, CGCIO
Chief Technology Officer
Forsyth County Government
201 N Chestnut St