[TRITLA] Question about remoting into a council meeting

Rhonda Wheeler rwheeler at ci.reidsville.nc.us
Thu Aug 16 13:20:38 EDT 2018

I ditto that as well.  Our council is embarking on this too.  Any pros, cons, and how it is accomplished are very much appreciated.

Respectfully,

Rhonda Wheeler, CGCIO
Director

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D43563.EC394E40]

CITY OF REIDSVILLE
Information Technology Department
230 West Morehead Street | Reidsville, NC 27320
336-349-1060
rwheeler at reidsvillenc.gov<mailto:rwheeler at reidsvillenc.gov> | http://reidsvillenc.gov
Follow Us - Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LiveSimply.ThinkBig/>