[TRITLA] TRITLA June meeting and follow-up items

Dale Ring dring at yadkincountync.gov
Thu Jul 19 15:37:17 EDT 2018

Yadkin - Yay

Thanks
Dale Ring, CGCIO
Director of Information Technology
Yadkin County
217 E Willow St.
Yadkinville, NC  27055
dring at yadkincountync.gov<mailto:dring at yadkincountync.gov>
336-849-7700 - Office
336-467-7211 - Cell

[2016-Yadkin County-transparent-logo]

From: Tom Kureczka [mailto:tomk at cityofws.org]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 5:30 PM
To: Triad Regional IT Leadership Group <tritlg at listserv.toknc.com>
Subject: [TRITLA] TRITLA June meeting and follow-up items

Good afternoon Folks,

I want to follow up regarding our meeting on June 27th.   Sorry for the delay in sending this note.  I will share a few results of the meeting, Nancy Brown actually took much better notes and will be sharing the meeting minutes next week.

Martha B. hosted the meeting at the Surry County Government Center.  Thank you Martha !!  We had six attendees at the Center, with seven others joining us via telephone.

After a review of the Bylaws we took a vote for approval.   The Bylaws were approved unanimously.

After some discussion we then took nominations for officers.  The following nominations were made (there was only one nomination per position) and accepted:
            President - Tom Kureczka
            President-Elect - Jane Nickles
            Secretary - Nancy Brown
            Treasurer - Martha Brintle

During discussion it was determined to conduct membership voting for these nominations via email.  Would a member from each jurisdiction please respond via email with either a Yay or Nay on the above list of nominated individuals for these positions.  An absence of vote from a jurisdiction will be considered a Yay.  We will be collecting votes through EOD next Friday, July 20th.

We followed these business items with various round table discussion topics.  I will defer to Nancy's minutes to better share this information.

I will be scheduling an August meeting.  It was mentioned that there are two conferences in late August that some of our members may attend, so I will look to work around these dates.

Thanks, Tom

Chief Information Officer
Information Systems
City of Winston-Salem
Ph: (336) 747-7005
Email: tomk at cityofws.org<mailto:tomk at cityofws.org>

City of Winston-Salem
        ONE TEAM
Committed to Excellence
All e-mails including attachments sent to and from this address are subject to being released to the media and the public in accordance with the North Carolina Public Records Law.