[TRITLG] FW: Triad Regional IT Leadership Group Meeting

Hemant Desai hdesai at guilfordcountync.gov
Fri Mar 23 14:44:27 EDT 2018

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Hemant Desai [mailto:hdesai at guilfordcountync.gov]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 2:36 PM
To: Hemant Desai; Tom Kureczka
Subject: Triad Regional IT Leadership Group Meeting
When: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 2:30 PM-5:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: 201 W. Market Street, (BB&T Building) 3rd Floor, Greensboro, NC 27401

We are located at 201 West Market Street (at the corner of West Market and Greene St in downtown Greensboro).  The closest parking is in the Greene Street parking deck.  http://downtowngreensboro.org/listings/greene-st-parking-deck/<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdowntowngreensboro.org%2Flistings%2Fgreene-st-parking-deck%2F&data=02%7C01%7Ctomk%40cityofws.org%7Cdc4d169ac54b406d8ac808d590ecf20f%7Cc6051b73e60a4f458734a4c88ebaa3ee%7C0%7C0%7C636574269705062117&sdata=99F10YXJH6RktKPWhJeYPrAJPcxsg%2BsRK3DSMMd6X94%3D&reserved=0>

There is a BB&T bank located on the first floor of our building.  When you exit the parking deck and cross the street towards our building, go around to the side of the building that faces the old Guilford County Courthouse.  You want the door marked for “Register of Deeds”.  The other doors in the building will not allow you to get upstairs to the 3rd floor.

If you park in the Greene Street parking Deck, please bring your parking tickets with you and we will be happy to validate them.

See you all in April

Thanks

Hemant

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized county official. If you have received this communication in
error , please do not distribute it. Please notify the sender by E-mail
at the address shown and delete the original message.

City of Winston-Salem
        ONE TEAM
Committed to Excellence

All e-mails including attachments sent to and from this address are subject to being released to the media and the public in accordance with the North Carolina Public Records Law.