[TRITLG] Cyber Insurance

Hemant Desai hdesai at guilfordcountync.gov
Tue Mar 27 16:01:16 EDT 2018

Below are details of our policy I meant to send in previous email.

Also, we currently pay $17,694 per year for the policy and do intend to increase limits.

LIMIT OF LIABILITY ELECTION

Combined Limits

Separate Limits

Data Breach Response and Crisis Management Aggregate Limit

N/A

Third and First Party Aggregate Limit

N/A

COVERAGES

Insuring Agreements

Sublimits

Retention

Retro Date

Third Party Liability Coverages

Technology and Professional Services

NA

N/A

N/A

Media

1,000,000

25,000

Full Prior Acts

Privacy and Cyber Security

1,000,000

25,000

Full Prior Acts

Privacy Regulatory Defense, Awards and Fines

1,000,000

25,000

Full Prior Acts

First Party Coverages

Business Interruption and Extra Expense

1,000,000

10 Hours

N/A

Data Recovery

1,000,000

25,000

N/A

Cyber-Extortion

1,000,000

25,000

N/A

Data Breach Response and Crisis Management Coverage

Data Breach Response and Crisis Management

1,000,000

25,000

N/A

Thanks,

Hemant

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized county official. If you have received this communication in
error , please do not distribute it. Please notify the sender by E-mail
at the address shown and delete the original message.