[TRITLA] North State Sales Rep

Gary Steeley gsteeley at ptrc.org
Fri May 4 07:57:03 EDT 2018

Thanks, Joel.

Gary

Gary Steeley, CGCIO
Piedmont Triad Regional Council
336.904.0300 | www.ptrc.org

[Piedmont Triad Regional Council]<http://www.ptrc.org/>

From: Joel Hartley <joel.hartley at davidsoncountync.gov>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 7:56 AM
To: 'Triad Regional IT Leadership Group' <tritlg at listserv.toknc.com>
Subject: Re: [TRITLA] North State Sales Rep

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the PTRC. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Gary,

We have PRI and phone service with NorthState.  Here is our contact; Lorraine Klietsch

Lorraine.klietsch at nscom.com<mailto:Lorraine.klietsch at nscom.com>
336-886-3793

Joel