[TRITLA] Quick Poll Please?

John Gallimore jgallimore at daviecountync.gov
Thu May 10 09:53:46 EDT 2018

Hi Rodger,

We are getting ready to add a suppression system in one of our centers.  Cost is dependent on the air volume of the space, but I received quotes between $14K and $20K.

The biggest challenge for us has been preparing the space to make the system work correctly.  Our situation involves some construction as well.

Feel free to give me a call if you would like more information.  336-753-6056

~John

On: 10 May 2018 08:12,