[TRITLA] North State Sales Rep

Trogdon, Justin justin.trogdon at thomasville-nc.gov
Thu May 24 11:59:53 EDT 2018

We haven’t had great success with NorthState. Lorraine Klietsch, Lorraine.Klietsch at nscom.com<mailto:Lorraine.Klietsch at nscom.com> is our account person but I get better response from Bryan Morris. If you are looking for a good VoIP system we just migrated over to a cloud base system and left Northstate. We have cut our phone bill in half. If you are interested I can get you the contact information just let me know. Here is Bryans contact info.

Bryan Morris​

MANAGER/TEAM LEAD, BUSINESS SALES

7701 Thorndike Rd

,

Greensboro

,

NC

,

27409

PHONE

336-821-4618<tel:336-821-4618>

Justin T. Trogdon, CGCIO | MIS Director
P 336-475-5535 | M 336-793-7804 | F 336-475-4283
City of Thomasville<http://www.thomasville-nc.gov/>
10 Salem Street, Thomasville, NC 27360
P.O. Box 368, Thomasville, NC 27361-0368

Pursuant to North Carolina General Statutes, Chapter 132, Public Records, this e-mail and any attachments, as well as any e-mail messages(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered public records and therefore are subject to public records requests for review and copying.