[TRITLA] Triad Regional IT Leadership Association

Tom Kureczka tomk at cityofws.org
Fri May 25 13:07:06 EDT 2018

Hi Folks,

The address for the location is 1001 Salem Lake Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27107.  It is 5 minutes off of Business 40 near the WSSU campus.  It is a very nice setting for our meeting.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next Wednesday.  I will send out an agenda prior to the meeting.  If you have specific topics that you would like on the agenda please share them with me.

Enjoy your weekend  !!

Tom

City of Winston-Salem
        ONE TEAM
Committed to Excellence

All e-mails including attachments sent to and from this address are subject to being released to the media and the public in accordance with the North Carolina Public Records Law.