[TRITLA] Risk Assessment

John Harrison jharrison at archdale-nc.gov
Fri Nov 2 11:33:56 EDT 2018

Hi Kevin,

We are in the process of finishing our PCI-DSS and CJIS security assessment cross walked from NIST 800-53 framework. We are using Carolinas IT. They have been great to work with so far.
In addition to the assessment, we purchased professional services from them to assist with creating and modifying our policies and procedures to assure compliance.

If there is anything we can do to help just let us know.

Thanks,
John Harrison, CGCIO
IT Director
City of Archdale