[TRITLA] Agenda for Oct 10 meeting

Tom Kureczka tomk at cityofws.org
Tue Oct 9 17:01:42 EDT 2018

Good afternoon Folks,

I have attached an agenda and some location information for our meeting tomorrow.  I apologize for getting this out late.  The agenda is based on some follow up items from our last meeting, recent activities, and some thoughts of mine.  Please share any other topics that you want to add to the agenda.

In terms of directions to our facility, whether you are coming from the east or west, you want to come into downtown Winston-Salem on Business 40.  You want to take the Main Street / Downtown exit.  Main Street is one way, so from either direction you will be heading north on Main.

Just one block north of the B40 overpass is First Street (the first light).   Take a right onto First.  At the next light is Church Street.  The entrance to our building is on the corner of First & Church.  Take a right onto Church.  You will pass on your left a business building (Targecept), an open grassy park area, and then a parking garage.  Enter into the second entrance.  There is a fee to park, a machine is in the front right corner of the entrance.   If you pass the garage you will travel back over B40 and dead-end on Cemetery Street, turn around (No pun intended).

Once in our building sign in at the guard desk. The elevators to the 5th floor are behind the guard desk.  As you get off of the elevator we are to your right.

My cell if you need assistance is 336-403-8524.

Looking forward to our discussion tomorrow.

Thanks, Tom

Chief Information Officer
Information Systems
City of Winston-Salem
Ph: (336) 747-7005
Email: tomk at cityofws.org<mailto:tomk at cityofws.org>

City of Winston-Salem
        ONE TEAM
Committed to Excellence

All e-mails including attachments sent to and from this address are subject to being released to the media and the public in accordance with the North Carolina Public Records Law.