[TRITLA] Weather events

Tom Kureczka tomk at cityofws.org
Wed Sep 12 14:10:50 EDT 2018

Hi Folks,

I suspect that many of you, like us here in Winston-Salem, are spending your days and nights preparing for the bad weather coming our way, both at the office and on the home front.  As we prepare for the worst, I hope for the best for you and your communities!

Keep your friends in TRITLA and our listserv in mind regarding any resource needs that may arise in the days ahead.

Take care, Tom

Chief Information Officer
Information Systems
City of Winston-Salem
Ph: (336) 747-7005
Email: tomk at cityofws.org<mailto:tomk at cityofws.org>

City of Winston-Salem
        ONE TEAM
Committed to Excellence

All e-mails including attachments sent to and from this address are subject to being released to the media and the public in accordance with the North Carolina Public Records Law.