[TRITLA] Information regarding Segra / Spirit Communications

Scott D. Bibler SBibler at burlingtonnc.gov
Fri Apr 5 07:04:00 EDT 2019

Thanks Tom!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2019, at 4:34 PM, Tom Kureczka <tomk at cityofws.org<mailto:tomk at cityofws.org>> wrote:

Good afternoon Folks,

As a follow-up action item to our meeting yesterday I am sharing some information regarding Segra (Spirit Communications).

Spirit Communications and Lumos Networks recently merged and are now known as Segra (www.segra.com<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.segra.com&c=E,1,TiZYhYKofgSvGrJJl6DNlpuh0v8_RVmp3w823SwTnCEnuUniesx1xrqOcTHTqE9nR2ZI1cv2l2ITk9Z6bQXyURrHQR9a-Vm4ZPuFioeGAuGYwZrGHSvZqv6W7YQ,&typo=1>).

They visited our office a few weeks ago sharing information on the new organization and the services that they offer.

The account director is Diana Morrison.  Her contact info is diana.morrison at segra.com<mailto:diana.morrison at segra.com>, 336-209-1635.

Also meeting with us was some of her co-workers.  I do not remember their specific roles/titles, but will share their names as a reference.  They are Christopher Vance, John Wyant, and Lin Garner.

Thanks, Tom

Chief Information Officer
Information Systems
City of Winston-Salem
Ph: (336) 747-7005
Email: tomk at cityofws.org<mailto:tomk at cityofws.org>

City of Winston-Salem
        ONE TEAM
Committed to Excellence

All e-mails including attachments sent to and from this address are subject to being released to the media and the public in accordance with the North Carolina Public Records Law.