[TRITLA] Information regarding Segra / Spirit Communications

Tom Kureczka tomk at cityofws.org
Mon Apr 15 16:30:04 EDT 2019

Hi Rodney,

I have not reached out to Diana regarding the May meeting yet, so yes, if she attends with you this week please give her the invite.

I suggest that you ask her to plan on 15 minutes to present their overview, and then we can allow 15 minutes for follow up discussion and questions.

A reminder that our May meeting is starting at 2:30.

Thanks, Tom

Chief Information Officer
Information Systems
City of Winston-Salem