[TRITLA] Triad Regional IT Leadership Association February meeting

Tom Kureczka tomk at cityofws.org
Mon Feb 18 18:41:14 EST 2019

Hi Folks,

We will be meeting in our IT conference room.  We are just a few blocks away from The Benton convention center, the site of the NCGIS conference.  Close enough so that if any of our group's participants that are at the conference want to break away for an hour to join us they can.

I will be sending a bridge line with an agenda in a few days for those that want to call in.

Thanks, Tom

City of Winston-Salem
        ONE TEAM
Committed to Excellence

All e-mails including attachments sent to and from this address are subject to being released to the media and the public in accordance with the North Carolina Public Records Law.