[TRITLA] I want to invite a project team we are working with on to our next TRITLA meeting

Roberts, Rodney Rodney.Roberts at greensboro-nc.gov
Wed Mar 27 17:02:05 EDT 2019

Team,
               I want to invite a project team we are working with on a Civic Data program to our next TRITLA meeting. Stae is working with Cities, Counties and other public agencies to build dashboards to ingest data points in our communities. They are helping the City of Greensboro's Transportation Department to visualize data from our electric scooter program and potentially help with the vision zero project. Stae is also working with Guilford County on the Greater Greensboro Community Indicators Project, incorporating community data sources from non-profit partners. Is there a reason why we would be opposed to allowing them to sit in and listen to some of the things we discuss?

Rodney Roberts, CGCIO
Deputy CIO, Infrastructure & Operations
The City of Greensboro
Phone: (336) 412-6158