[TRITLA] I want to invite a project team we are working with on to our next TRITLA meeting

Tom Kureczka tomk at cityofws.org
Wed Mar 27 17:16:15 EDT 2019

Hi Rodney,

For my own clarity, are they a private, for profit, organization; or are they a non-profit?

I do not have a problem and like the idea, but I would also like to have time if needed on the agenda where our particiapnts can discuss matters that maybe are best kept amongst the group as opposed to a private vendor sitting at the table.  In terms of any private firm attending future meetings, in general, we could always ask such firms to join us 30 minutes into the meeting to allow time for internal discussions.

Thanks, Tom

Chief Information Officer
Information Systems
City of Winston-Salem