[TRITLA] Vendors for AV Design

Rowland, Michael T. Michael.Rowland at randolphcountync.gov
Wed May 1 08:21:49 EDT 2019

We normally use Audio & Light. The contact is Brent Everhart. His email is beverhart at audio-light.com<mailto:beverhart at audio-light.com> and his phone is 336-235-6371. We're also looking at using Unified Technology Solutions. The contact is David Atkinson. His email is david.atkinson at gounified.tech<mailto:david.atkinson at gounified.tech> and his phone is 336-478-0800.

Respectfully,

Michael Rowland, CGCIO
Director
Randolph County Information Technology