[TRITLA] Vendors for AV Design

Derek Southern dsouthern at co.rockingham.nc.us
Wed May 1 08:40:33 EDT 2019

We have used United Technology Systems (Used to be Unified AV).  They were
able to come in and resolve several issues we had from previous vendors.
They recently did two medium size training room solutions for us.  Install
and setup was great, only vendor that truly listen to our use cases and
provided great training for the end users.
We have also received bids from  Audio and Light, great group and pricing
was competitive with United Technology Systems.

--
*Derek Southern*
*Chief** Information Officer*