[TRITLA] Need Marketing Info

Trogdon, Justin justin.trogdon at thomasville-nc.gov
Fri Nov 1 07:49:12 EDT 2019

... after going back through the rest of the emails I realize the answer is yes and that the deadline was the 24th of July. Sorry again
Thank you

Justin T. Trogdon, CGCIO | MIS Director
P 336-475-5535 | M 336-793-7804 | F 336-475-4283
City of Thomasville<http://www.thomasville-nc.gov/>
10 Salem Street, Thomasville, NC 27360
P.O. Box 368, Thomasville, NC 27361-0368

Pursuant to North Carolina General Statutes, Chapter 132, Public Records, this e-mail and any attachments, as well as any e-mail messages(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered public records and therefore are subject to public records requests for review and copying.