[TRITLA] AIG Meeting Tomorrow

Nickles, Jane Jane.Nickles at greensboro-nc.gov
Wed Sep 4 16:07:24 EDT 2019

Just a reminder:  There will be a meeting with AIG tomorrow at Piedmont Triad Regional Council, 1398 Carrollton Crossing Drive, Kernersville NC  1:30 - 3:30

This is an in person meeting with AIG Cyber Insurance representative Brad Vatrt. Brad will review Cyber Insurance policies and cover the steps to initiate cyber-insurance coverage such as:

*        How and when to activate the policy

*        Who to call first

*        What is covered? - What is not covered?

*        Ransomware - if we pay, who buys bitcoin and handles transaction?

*        How is legal counsel engaged? Do we need agreements in place?

*        Communications

*        Forensics

*        FBI

*        And more....

Bring your Cyber insurance policy and anyone from your organization that manages the policy; Risk Managers, CFO's, or other interested parties.

If you have a Cyber Insurance Policy with AIG, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS MEETING!

Jane Nickles, CIO
Information Technology Department
City of Greensboro
Phone: 336-373-2490
PO Box 3136, Greensboro, NC 27402-3136
www.greensboro-nc.gov<https://www.greensboro-nc.gov/>

"Alexa, what's my City of Greensboro Flash Briefing?"

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/cityofgreensboro>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/greensborocity>
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/CityofGreensboroNC>