[TRITLA] TRITLA Marketing

Nickles, Jane Jane.Nickles at greensboro-nc.gov
Thu Jul 23 13:20:11 EDT 2020

Here is the link to the marketing info that was discussed in Wednesday’s meeting

https://my.visme.co/projects/76p06047-g8nlq77k4yvw2m9d

Jane Nickles, CIO
Information Technology Department
City of Greensboro
Phone: 336-373-2490
PO Box 3136, Greensboro, NC 27402-3136
www.greensboro-nc.gov<https://www.greensboro-nc.gov/>

“Alexa, what’s my City of Greensboro Flash Briefing?”

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/cityofgreensboro>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/greensborocity>
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/CityofGreensboroNC>
[Census Outlook Signature Graphic]