[TRITLA] Fwd: Request for Support - Durham Cyber Incident

Tom Kureczka tomk at cityofws.org
Mon Mar 9 07:28:37 EDT 2020

Good morning TRITLA members,

Please see the note below.

August is the Emergency Management Director in Forsyth County / City of Winston-Salem, works closely with Gary K. and me.

Our friends in Durham may be in need of various forms of assistance.  If you can help I suggest that you communicate with either August or the EM Director in your County.

Thanks, Tom