[TRITLA] Video Conferencing

Nickles, Jane Jane.Nickles at greensboro-nc.gov
Thu Mar 26 12:34:01 EDT 2020

Thanks Hemant!  Let me know how it goes.

Jane Nickles, CIO
Information Technology Department
City of Greensboro
Phone: 336-373-2490
PO Box 3136, Greensboro, NC 27402-3136
www.greensboro-nc.gov<https://www.greensboro-nc.gov/>

“Alexa, what’s my City of Greensboro Flash Briefing?”

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/cityofgreensboro>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/greensborocity>
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/CityofGreensboroNC>
[Census Outlook Signature Graphic]