[TRITLA] $500k Annual Savings

Nickles, Jane Jane.Nickles at greensboro-nc.gov
Thu Oct 22 16:19:54 EDT 2020

Hi All,

I hope the subject line got your attention.  Lol!  I want to share a great experience we have had with Sherry Bellomo and S2K Consulting.  We contracted with S2K to perform an audit of our AT&T accounts – phone lines, circuits, alarms, etc.  We have a lot!  Sherry worked directly with AT&T and us to track down accounts that had been overbilled, adjust plans, trace lines that were no longer in use, and more.  As a result of Sherry’s tenacious review of our AT&T accounts she was able to make adjustments resulting in close to $500,000.00 in annual savings for the city.  Sherry also negotiated with AT&T to give us credits on accounts that had been overbilled.  As compensation, S2K receives 50% of the first year’s savings.  Well worth it in my opinion.

I am also considering an audit of our cell phone accounts and plans next but haven’t started that process yet.

Sherry Bellomo was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her if you think this service could benefit you.

Sherry Bellomo

President

[cid:image002.png at 01D6A88D.E9693690]

407-650-1755<tel:407-650-1755> | 954-258-9968<tel:954-258-9968>

[cid:image003.png at 01D6A88D.E9693690]

www.s2kconsulting.com<https://www.s2kconsulting.com/>

[cid:image004.png at 01D6A88D.E9693690]

Winter Park, Florida

<http://www.s2kconsulting.com/>
Jane Nickles, CIO
Information Technology Department
City of Greensboro
Phone: 336-373-2490
PO Box 3136, Greensboro, NC 27402-3136
www.greensboro-nc.gov<https://www.greensboro-nc.gov/>

“Alexa, what’s my City of Greensboro Flash Briefing?”

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/cityofgreensboro>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/greensborocity>
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/CityofGreensboroNC>

[CMOphil]

Please note that email sent to and from this address is subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.