[TRITLA] AIG Meeting with Triad Regional IT Leadership Association (TRITLA) - A review of your Cyber Insurance Policy and Q&A with AIG

Nickles, Jane Jane.Nickles at greensboro-nc.gov
Thu Sep 5 13:06:43 EDT 2019

This is an in person meeting with AIG Cyber Insurance representative Brad Vatrt.  Brad will review Cyber Insurance policies and cover the steps to initiate cyber-insurance coverage such as:

   •        How and when to activate the policy

   •        Who to call first

   •        What is covered? – What is not covered?

   •        Ransomware – if we pay, who buys bitcoin and handles transaction?

   •        How is legal counsel engaged?  Do we need agreements in place?

   •        Communications

   •        Forensics

   •        FBI

   •        And more….

Bring your Cyber insurance policy and anyone from your organization that manages the policy; Risk Managers, CFO’s, or other interested parties.

If you have a Cyber Insurance Policy with AIG, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS MEETING!